|Vertex Standard VX-350|
Easy-To-Carry Compact Size
- The small size is ideal for users that don't want a radio that gets in the way and is easy to conceal when necessary.
Extended Battery Performance
- Li-Ion battery power options provide extended talk time up to 15.5 hours.
When Safety Counts
- Added benefits when working alone:
- Emergency notification that will switch to a designated channel, send an emergency unit ID and transmit with a live microphone.
- Lone Worker capability whereby the radio sends out an emergency alert if the timer has expired and the user has not pressed the PTT button to reset.
Prevent Unauthorized Use
- If lost or stolen, the VX-350 Series can be quickly disabled remotely by sending a Stun command for temporary disabling or Kill command to permanently disable the radio (then needs to be returned and re-programmed before using again).
Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Designed to inform the user when out of communication range with another ARTS™-equipped station. If out of range more than 2 minutes, the radio senses no signal and beeps to alert the user. The base station can then alert the field unit to move back into range. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated.
• RX/TX Battery Power Save
• DTMF ANI
• 2-Tone Encode and Decode
• 5-Tone Signaling
• CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
• Scan Options: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Talk Around
• Radio-to-Radio Cloning
• Rolling Code Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption and DTMF Paging
• MDC-1200® / GE-STAR® ANI Encode