|Vertex Standard VX-2100|
Compact Size Takes Up Less Space
- Easy to install and consumes less space for driver convenience.
When Safety Counts
- A variety of safety features included:
- Emergency alert for enhanced driver safety. A panic button can be triggered by the front panel button to alert the dispatcher when problemens arise.
- Remote listen can be used by the dispatcher/operator to hear what is going on in the vehical when the driver is not responsive.
- Horn alert capability enables base station operator to issue a 2-Tone, 5-Tone or DTMF signal remotely to activate the car’s horn to go off as an additional emergency alert to draw attention to the vehicle.
More Scanning Options
- Compared to other mobile two-way radios in its class, the VX-2100 provides flexible scanning features designed to optimize operations in a wide variety of environments. Includes basic scan plus: Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Follow-Me Dual Watch and Talk Around scan.
Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
- Designed to inform the user when out of communication range with another ARTS™-equipped station. If out of range more than 2 minutes, the radio senses no signal and beeps to alert the user. The base station can then alert the field unit to move back into range. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated.
• 2-Tone Encode and Decode
• 5-Tone Signaling
• CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
• DTMF Paging
• Stun / Kill / Revive (5-tone)
• Lone Worker
• D-Sub 15 Pin Accessory Connector
• Public Address
• Radio-to-Radio Cloning
• Rolling Code Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption and DTMF Paging
• MDC-1200® / GE-STAR® ANI Encode